Sign the ballot initiatives now!
- If you plan to send in one or two signatures per initiative, print individual electronic signature sheets using the button above on standard 8.5"x11" white copy paper single-sided.
- Sign and date under the "certification" section using your legal signature, the same as you would sign on your ballot.
- If you plan to collect signatures from other people, please use the button below to print your canvassing kit double-sided and read the included instruction page before you begin collecting.
- Mail in any signature sheets with any completed signatures to us weekly. It's okay if there are blank lines.
- The last day to mail in Eugene sheets is Wednesday Sept. 27th. Sheets must be received in time for processing by Monday, October 2nd at 3pm:
Too late to mail?
- Email us at [email protected] for additional materials or if you have any questions.
Why STAR Voting? A simple change that could have a huge impact:
- More choice. Voters simply score candidates from 0 up to 5 stars.
- Just one election in November for local races. STAR Voting eliminates the need for expensive and low-turnout primaries, so local nonpartisan primaries would be eliminated by default.
- STAR Voting eliminates spoilers and vote-splitting, so you can stop worrying about who you think can win and just focus on the candidates and the issues.
- STAR Voting elects majority preferred winners.
- STAR Voting would pay for itself within one election cycle and then would start saving taxpayers money.
- This is our chance to be a model for the rest of the nation.
Request a canvassing training to go with your canvassing kit.
Click here to request a one-on-one canvasser training. Once you've completed the training, we'll connect you with other canvassers in your area if you'd like to go out together to get some practice in. We also offer group canvassing trainings online and in person for our canvassing team on a regular basis.
The canvassing kit includes a script, canvasser instructions, an FAQ, the legal text of the initiative, and some signature sheets. The signature sheets in particular need to be printed double sided, and on normal 20# weight copy paper or thicker. If you can provide your own clipboard and pens, that's great. You can order t-shirts, mini-zines to pass out, and more from our online store.
Share this page with your friends.
Tell them why you love STAR Voting and invite them to join the movement!
Learn more about STAR Voting at starvoting.org/star
Do you like this page?